In this post, you will get the latest update on United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of all children. UNICEF has dedicated 70 years to improving the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout life requires a global presence to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes that all children have the right to survive, prosper and develop their potential: for a better world.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Programme Associate, GS-6 (Various Field Offices)
- Programme Assistant, GS-5, Various Field Offices
- Programme Specialist (Field Results), P-4
- Procurement Services Specialist, P-4
- Health Manager, P-4
- Monitoring Specialist, P-4
- National Communication Consultant
- TA EU-MNCHN Project Coordinator, P3, (364 days)
- Health Consultant (CARAMAL) – Abuja, Adamawa.
- Human Resources Officer, P2
UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing jobs recruitment at United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have SSCE/NECO/GCE certificate
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on
(https://www.unicef.org/about/employ) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
June 11th, 2018.